Founded in 1995 and located in historic Corktown in Detroit, O’Blivions has established itself as a favorite lunch spot for people working or playing in Downtown Detroit. The original building was established on Michigan Avenue in the 1860's. The building was once occupied by a small coffee shop, a barber shop and a pool hall and over the years, has been combined to create the space that today houses O'Blivions. In 1963, the business was opened as The Devil Restaurant by Monier Khalil and has been family owned and operated ever since. The Restaurant has gone through many changes since then. Although these various changes have occurred, one thing has remained the same: our promise to provide a friendly place where customers can receive quality food and fast service.
O’Blivions offers a delicious everyday lunch menu along with famous daily specials and homemade soups. O’Blivions is open daily for lunch from 11-3 with a staff dedicated to provide fast and friendly service. We are also available to cater private functions before or after regular business hours. Check out our catering menu and call for availability.